When the excavator was working recently, I always felt that the speed of the excavator was not as fast as before. Where is the problem?
Reasons for low speed failure of excavator
1. The engine speed is not fast enough.
2. The flow (pressure) of the hydraulic pump is insufficient.
Excavator: Low-speed failure test method
1. Check whether the fuel filter is blocked or damaged.
2. Check whether the fuel line is short-circuited or blocked.
3. Check if the air filter is blocked.
4. Check whether the pressure, flow and data of the hydraulic system match.
Question: How slow is the excavator?
1. Check if the triangle is loose.
2. Check whether the oil intake is correct.
3. Test the compatibility of the pressure, flow and data of the hydraulic system.
Reasons for the rebound and slow speed of the subminiature excavating boom cylinder when retracted
Trouble phenomenon: When the excavator moves, the forearm cylinder will rebound and the forearm moves slowly.
The boom of the arm of the ultra-compact excavator is restored and slows down when it is restored.
1. Disassemble the boom cylinder and replace the seal assembly, but the fault still exists.
2. After the site switch, the two oil pipes of the bucket cylinder are reversed, indicating that there is no problem with the cylinder.
3. After disassembling the arm valve, it is found that the spool of the arm valve is seriously worn. After replacing the spool, the test runs normally.
Results of recovery and deceleration of the excavator arm cylinder: Replace the existing arm spool to eliminate the fault.
Excavator boom cylinder recovery slow handling experience: fault diagnosis must be cautious.