What kind of work a small excavator can adapt to, let’s introduce to you:
1. Small excavators can dig coal or stones first, but large excavators are useless. This small excavator is suitable for digging coal or stones on transport vehicles. Save a part of manpower and place items on the transport vehicle.
2. Farmland transformation, abandoned wasteland, you can use the power of excavators to transform the land. This kind of repetitive work is very simple, but if it is done by manpower, it will waste a lot of manpower cost, which is very different from using machinery.
3. Digging the foundation, this function cannot be replaced by any large tool. Small excavators can work continuously in narrow places. Digging the foundation is the best use.
4. Seedling planting, a small excavator can dig a pit suitable for seedling planting on flat ground, so that one can be dug with a bucket, which is very convenient.
5. Leveling of railway and highway land. In fact, this can be replaced with a large excavator. This has many uses. There is no shortage of large companies purchasing small excavators in large quantities, and they may encounter special terrain conditions. In fact, a large part of the use of excavators has not yet been excavated. For example, we can use it to dig silt, which is very convenient. In fact, we don’t buy excavators for our own use, we can rent them to others, and we can earn them back in almost a year.