How to dissipate heat from each part of the mini excavator?
1. Avoid recirculation of hot air during the application process
The filler near the radiator is often called "sponge". But it cannot replace any sponge. The demand for small excavators is mainly to avoid the recirculation of hot air, so corrosion resistance, temperature resistance and air permeability are definitely insufficient. That is, when the temperature of the cold air taken in from the front of the radiator rises and enters the rear of the radiator (engine compartment), it cannot return to the front of the radiator. When the high-temperature gas returns to the radiator, the heat dissipation of the system is reduced, the oil and water temperature rises, and the engine cannot work normally and may be damaged in advance. Therefore, when operating a hydraulic excavator, it is impossible to ignore the observation and correction of the "sponge" near the radiator, and a part of it needs to be replaced in time.
2. Heat dissipation area
In the working process of a small excavator, the ventilation area of the radiator core is easily blocked by air flow and various reasons. If there is a protective net, it is necessary to deal with obstacles on time. If there is no protective net, the external pollutants of the radiator must be cleaned according to environmental changes and construction conditions. Otherwise, if the air flow channel is blocked, the ventilation area and heat dissipation should be reduced. that power. More importantly, avoid internal pollution of the radiator. It is not necessary to strictly abide by the provisions of the random technical document, regularly replace and clean the antifreeze, and participate in sewage drainage instead of the antifreeze. If the blockage constitutes the internal liquid flow path, it is difficult to see as long as the radiator is replaced, and the other is difficult to clean and eliminate.
Construction requirements for small excavators
1. Before construction, observe the surrounding environment and check whether the construction site is softened. The general method is to poke it down with a bamboo pole. If there are many bamboo poles, the jab will be quick, and there will be no resistance within 1 meter, indicating that the whole is muddy. Ordinary excavators are easy to sink and cannot be constructed normally.
2. Before construction in the rainy season in mountainous areas, observe whether there are landslides, landslides, and mudslides on the mountains. First observe whether there are broken mountains, unreasonable excavation, unreasonable spoil, waste residue, quarrying, whether the vegetation is growing well, and whether the landscape is muddy.
3. During the construction process, if you feel that the excavator has begun to sink, please stop the construction in time, find a support point, and use the boom to support the body to prevent further sinking. Use the same method to drive the excavator, do not drive in the opposite direction.
4. Always be vigilant during work, keep headlights, work lights, ceiling lights, instrument lights, wipers, etc. The night shift works normally to ensure safety.
5. After the construction, be sure to park the excavator in a safe area away from the residential area, away from dangerous areas such as landslides, rivers, etc., to ensure that the excavator has enough oil to start and evacuate at any time.
After entering the rainy season, natural disasters such as hurricane showers, mountain torrents, and landslides occur from time to time, which have a great impact on the construction of excavators. Tragedy will happen if you are not careful. Pay attention to it during and after construction. I think you already know how to deal with the cooling parts of a small excavator.