How to protect the small excavators used on family farms in the rainy season? Today we will look at the specific method.
1. Regarding the choice of parking location
Where can I park safely? First of all, we must observe and judge whether the surrounding geographical environment is safe, away from rivers or mountain slopes where landslides may occur. Under the big tree, this is not a good parking lot. Thunderstorms are easily hit by lightning. Strong wind will blow down the excavation opportunities and cause huge losses.
Choose a three-dimensional road parking space. Park on the concrete floor and tarmac. But the places where our excavators work are rarely glued together, most of them are on site. In this case, stop for a long time. Choose a stable ground and try to avoid parking on a filled floor.
In addition, you should also do the following:
(1) Be sure to check whether the oil tank and hydraulic oil tank cover are tight.
(2) Pay attention to check the air filter element of the excavator to prevent rainwater from entering.
(3) Pay attention to the wear of the seals on the engine grease to prevent rainwater from penetrating into the oil.
(4) Pay attention to the vertical placement of the broken hammer to prevent the piston from rusting.
2. How to prevent trapping
(1) Preparation-survey and tools
(2) There is serious stagnant water and construction cannot be carried out. If the construction period is not urgent, you can drain the water first, let the construction site dry for a few days, and start the construction after the soil hardens.
As owners and operators, they must carry wire ropes and steel plates for fish ponds and sludge. Before starting work, insert the bucket into the bottom and slope of the pond to check the hardness of the mud. Generally speaking, be careful when putting in 3/4 bucket. In particular, some of the bottom of the pond has dried up, but after a few tens of centimeters, it is sand or soil. It's troublesome to find it Sometimes the bottom of the pond is very hard, but the slope is very muddy.
3. Watch for downhill (stay)
First, pay attention to the downhill. If this position is not allowed, it will fall off or get stuck in the car. When you fail, you must consider how to rise. You must continue to retreat. The following items are available for reference:
Don't go downhill, it's 90 degrees.
(2) When dredging, do not put the bulldozer in front.
(3) Below the sand driving wheel, the guide wheel faces the opposite direction. When the vehicle shows signs of being captured, if you gently pull your arm, it will end. The arm stretches with the bucket, and the arm is small enough to escape.
(4) When entering the mud pit, use dry soil to squeeze the soil to the front, and then work. In 20 tons of mud, the mud needs to be filled with 60 cm of dry soil.
The above is the method to protect the small excavator used on the family farm during the rainy season. Hope it helps you.