1. The excavator is a fixed asset with a large economic investment. In order to increase its service life and obtain greater economic benefits, it is necessary to assign personnel, machines and positions to the equipment, and clarify responsibilities. When job adjustments are needed, equipment clarifications should be made.
2. After the excavator enters the construction site, the driver should first observe the geology and surrounding environment of the working surface. There should be no obstacles in the excavator's radius of rotation to avoid scratching or damaging the vehicle.
3. After the machine is started, no one is allowed to stand on the bucket, shovel arm and crawler to ensure safe production.
4. When the excavator is working, it is forbidden for anyone to stay or walk within the turning radius or under the bucket. Non-drivers are not allowed to enter the cab to touch and touch, and drivers are not allowed to receive training to avoid damage to electrical equipment.
5. When the excavator is moving, the driver should observe and sound the whistle before moving, so as to avoid a safety accident caused by someone on the machine side. After moving, the position should ensure that there is no obstacle in the space of the excavator's radius of rotation, and illegal operation is strictly prohibited.
6. After the work is over, the excavator should be kept away from low-lying places or the side of a ditch (ditch), parked on a flat ground, and doors and windows should be closed and locked.
7. The driver must do the daily maintenance, repair and maintenance of the equipment, make daily records of the equipment in use, and find that the vehicle has problems and cannot work due to illness, and promptly report the repair status.
8. The cab must be clean and tidy, and the surface of the vehicle body should be kept clean and free of dust and oil. Develop the habit of washing the car after get off work.
9. The driver should make a record of daily shifts in time, make statistics on the work content of the day, go through the formalities in time for odd or odd jobs outside the project, and make a checkout record.
10. Drivers are not allowed to drink and drive after drinking at noon during work. If found, financial penalties will be given and the economic losses caused will be borne by oneself.
11. For vehicle damage caused by man-made, it is necessary to analyze the cause, find out the problem, distinguish the responsibility, and impose economic punishment according to the severity of the responsibility.
12. It is necessary to establish a high sense of responsibility, ensure safe production, earnestly communicate and service with employers, improve bilateral relations, establish a good work style, and work hard for the development and benefits of the enterprise.
13. The excavator operation is a special operation, and the operation of the excavator requires a special operation certificate.
14. Do maintenance is a maintenance taboo that must be followed.