1. After the builder announced the altitude of 2113, he saw the flatness of the 5261 Chu site for the first time. In his heart, he could form the shape of the ground elevation of 1653 in 4102.
2. Consider soft soil and have a good idea. In loose soil, we need to be a few centimeters high, so if we press it, it will reach the highest point, while in hard soil, the situation is the opposite.
3. Choose and use buckets. Because there is no tooth, this kind of bucket is mostly suitable for the excavation and leveling of soft soil and materials. The qualified owner can modify it by himself and use this special bucket.
4. The scope of excavation needs to be grasped flexibly. In large-area leveling operations, the excavation range can be maximized while meeting the leveling requirements. If the leveling quality is high, it can be appropriately reduced to a suitable range. In addition, the driving direction of the excavator should be "planned", so it is best to keep the excavator straight to minimize turning time and repetitive work range.
5. When we start leveling from one end, we must first stop our excavator and choose a reasonable reference object. When preparing a slope, we often need a reference. Experienced drivers can judge the leveling quality according to the reference object, without having to stop and get off for observation, saving time.
6. The windshield of the excavator will affect the sight of the operator to a certain extent. If it does not affect the operation, it is recommended to pull up the windshield and open the doors and windows to see more clearly. If you have the conditions, you can get off the car to observe and observe, so that you can know the excavation level in time. In addition, the height of the excavator platform will also affect the accuracy of the operation, and most operations require leveling while mounting. At this time, the excavator platform should be reduced or improved without affecting the loading efficiency, so that the excavator is at a reasonable height.
Pay attention to the use of accessories. Most small excavators are equipped with bulldozers. When leveling soft soil, it can be used for "preliminary" leveling, or for "road repairing", followed by fine leveling, which achieves two goals.
The excavator is a special engineering vehicle, which consists of a rotating platform, a large shovel and a mechanical arm. It is generally driven on tracks or wheels. Because of its special appearance, it is given various names, such as strange hand, backhoe, excavator, etc. Judging from the development of construction machinery in recent years, excavators have developed relatively fast, and excavators have become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of an excavator are working weight (mass), engine power and bucket capacity.
Use of excavator:
Backhoe operations: Backhoe operations are generally carried out underground, mainly by excavation.
Front shovel operation: The front shovel operation is generally carried out above the ground, and the bucket rotation mode is opposite to that of backward turning. Scrape the ground with a stick hydraulic cylinder. The digging force when shoveling is less than the digging force when shoveling.
Trenching operation: By setting a bucket corresponding to the width of the trench, the crawlers on both sides are parallel to the side line of the trench to be dug, which can efficiently perform trenching operations. When digging a wide trench, dig both sides first, and finally dig out the middle part. Loading operation: During loading operation, the excavator should be moved to the rear of the loading truck to avoid the bucket hitting the truck cab or other people when turning, and the rear of the truck is easier to load than next to the truck. The front and rear loading is more convenient and the loading capacity is large.
Leveling the ground: first fill in the ground and move the bucket back and forth horizontally. When the excavator is moving, do not use pressure or shovel to level the ground. Level forward from the ground in front of the excavator, and then gently pull the stick to slowly raise the boom. When the stick exceeds the vertical position, first lower the boom slightly, and then operate the machine to move the bucket horizontally.