Domestic small digging will produce abnormal noise. Do you know what causes the abnormal noise?
Classification of abnormal noise of domestic small excavators;
1. The excavator works abnormally;
2. Abnormal steering of the excavator;
3. Abnormal sound of excavator rod;
4. Abnormal noise of excavator engine;
First of all, the common causes of abnormal noise from excavators are:
The root canal of the manipulator was extremely worn, the parts of the excavator were poorly lubricated, the gap between the crankshaft connecting rod and the valve was excavated, and the back pressure valve of the excavator was stuck. Excavator repair refers to the deterioration or breakdown of the technical condition of the equipment. Technical activities to restore its functions, including various planned maintenance, unplanned failure maintenance and accident maintenance.
2. Common causes of abnormal noise from excavators:
The slewing bearing of the excavator is worn, the connecting bolt is loose or there are impurities in the bearing (impurities in the bearing may be worn by the rolling elements and raceways), the friction parts of the rotating part of the excavator and other parts are abnormal, and the hydraulic circuit of the excavator is abnormal. The gear ring of the rotary motor of the excavator has no grease.
3. Common causes of abnormal noise of excavator stuck:
The connecting rod and sleeve of the domestic small excavator are abnormally worn, the oil cylinder seal fails, and the bucket cylinder lacks air and hydraulic oil. Excavator maintenance refers to the technical activities of restoring equipment functions after the technical condition of the equipment deteriorates or fails, including planned maintenance, unplanned failure maintenance and accident maintenance.
4. Engine noise of excavator can be subdivided into:
1. Engine crankshaft abnormal noise and engine vibration: excessive crankshaft clearance causes axial abnormal noise, re-select the bearing replacement noise.
2. Abnormal noise of the main bearing and engine vibration: the main shaft neck and bearing are loose, the main bearing is poorly lubricated and burned, the crankshaft is bent or the axial clearance is large.
3. Engine idling abnormal noise, low and medium speed buzzing sound: poor lubrication or improper bearing matching, poor bearing quality or loose installation clearance, too tight can not deform the bearing components, causing alloy to fall off, the connecting rod journal becomes rounded, and it contacts the bearing bad.
4. Abnormal sound of the timing gear of the excavator: the timing gear is worn or improperly assembled to make the meshing gap too large or too small, the crankshaft and the camshaft center line are not parallel, the camshaft timing gear is loose or poorly lubricated, the camshaft timing gear Tooth fracture or gear radial fracture.
5. The engine idling speed is very high, the camshaft is abnormal: the camshaft axial clearance is too large or the camshaft is loose.
6. Abnormal noise from the engine valve presser foot: the valve mechanism components are worn or improperly adjusted, the valve clearance is too large, and the valve mechanism lacks lubrication.
7. Engine buzzing and abnormal sound of hydraulic tappet: engine oil level is too high or too low, hydraulic tappet lacks lubricating oil, hydraulic tappet fails.
It can be seen that the abnormal noise of the excavator is diverse, so don't worry about the abnormal noise. We can look at the above items one by one to find the source of the problem and solve the problem.