Here are a few ways to eliminate abnormal wear and tear of crawler-type ultra-small excavators.
1. First, start the excavator to warm up, keep the water temperature and oil temperature normal, check and tighten the track, the sag from the tensioned position is less than or equal to 20 mm, if the check result is normal.
2. The chain rail is severely worn, which will wear the chain rail pin and the bracket will also be severely worn.
3. When the track is abnormally worn, check whether the walking system is in a normal state.
4. Measure whether the rails on both sides of the frame are parallel.
5. Take a straight line side inspection. The deviation of the distance measured by the excavator on a 50-meter straight line should not exceed 3.5 meters. The results of lateral examination showed that there was no deviation in walking and the walking speed was normal.
6. Check whether the loading wheels are misaligned and the supporting wheels are on the same straight line.
7. Measure whether the distance between the monorail and the upper and lower teeth of the driving wheel is normal.