Small excavators are used in many places and play an important role in people's daily life.
The small excavator is small in size and low in initial investment cost. It has a wide range of applications in urban architectural decoration, agricultural gardens, etc., and is a small-scale engineering operation. Today we will look at the areas where small excavators can be used.
1. Municipal engineering field: in municipal construction, digging ditches and landfill pipes is essential. Small excavators are the choice because of their compact size and flexible maneuverability. In addition, the boom of a small excavator can deflect 90 degrees, which is very practical when burying walls. The transportation of small excavations is also very convenient, and light trucks or even pickups can be used to complete the transfer.
2. Interior decoration: When interior decoration is needed, the wall needs to be broken. mini excavators are more effective than artificial sledgehammers. The size of a small excavator is relatively small, and you can go up and down stairs through stairs or even elevators.
3. Rural road construction: When building houses in rural areas, the foundation and water supply and drainage pipes must be manually excavated. Now these tasks can be solved by small excavators, which not only reduces the labor intensity of workers, but also greatly increases the construction speed.
4. Tunnel construction: The height of the mini excavator is low and can be used in some small tunnels. Some manufacturers have even developed electric mini excavators, which are more suitable for tunnel environments.
5. Gardening: The working environment of agricultural gardens is relatively small. There are often crops and crop saplings around. In the construction of agricultural gardens, it is impossible to use large machinery for excavation and trenching operations. The small excavator is just right.
6. Greenhouse sheds: vegetable sheds are generally low, and large agricultural machinery cannot operate inside, so small excavators replace grounding and trenching operations. It is said that the use of small excavators in greenhouses such as Shandong and Xi'an is very common.
7. Steel slag: steel mills mainly use converter or electric furnace equipment for steelmaking. During the smelting process, a lot of steel slag was produced. In the process of processing steel slag, mini excavators are often used for slag and slag, and the working environment is poor. The tests on the driver and the excavator are great.
8. Dangerous high-altitude operations: We often see some small excavators building cliffs on cliffs or post-disaster reconstruction work. The excavator chassis can be tilted to keep the upper cab part level while the excavator is suspended by a wire rope. Operating this excavator is very courageous!
Do you know all the questions about the scope of application of excavators analyzed by the price list of small excavators?